Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Epiphany

What am i doing here?
It all started with me getting really broke.

if i remember correctly that came right after i had the Get-Drunk-Real-Quick fest........

Then i think became really philosophical about everything.

From World peace to why Superman wears his underwear on his costume.

To put it simply i could see everything. I didn't have to know anything,i just could see everything.Just so you know this ability as cool as it sounds does not afford me theability to remember what i see.
i can only see.
Stupid huh?

So much for joining the Justice League.

Blog.That was all my friends could say after they had all they could take.
After they each had serious bouts of depression,one of them broke up with his girlfriend,another started having accidents for no reason....i guess you get the picture.I'm taking their advice.So i'm here to let you see into the deep,dark,mess, jumbled up place that is my mind.

I promise to include a disclaimer in the next post....i won't be blamed for another suicide again...Seriously

Welcome to the Rift.
Nothing is really important here and everything is.I write only what i think is true.

Yeah right!

Really will do my best not to make no sense at all so please be patient with me.

Huh?!

Introductions are in order i guess. So.....I am the Healer.
Yes i know;everything i've said definitely says otherwise.You would do well to recall that was after the drink fest.Before my fall from grace i was a child of the earth.

Not a Hippie or tree hugger,i repeat,not a tree hugger!

Life was amazing.
Did i say amazing?i meant to say perfect. Actually found my utopia;beautiful girl friend, job that did not require me to be there, great mates and prospects for a generally amazing future until that day.

You know;THAT DAY! Like 9\11, the fall of Saddam Hussein,the death of Superman....you get dont you!

i would love to go into details but i think i will save that for later.
Well till i actually get to say something important i guess i will have to leave.
Pardon me but it is my first post.
I'll make it up to you in my next.

when i'm not so depressed....
L8r.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st up in here!!!!!

dude ur funny mehn...ahnahn! nice one joo...

Buttercup said...

LOL i just love how u write!

I hope u've kicked Depression's ass???